On this page you will find links to various documents reporting events and final results of the project. We also included the 3 videos prepared by ATD Ireland during the project.
In Ireland, we plan to create a follow-up project to build on the “Our Voices” learnings. With the Community Platform will aim to influence the implementation of the “SlainteCare” health system reform, to make sure it delivers for all citizens and especially those facing hardships because of poverty and social exclusion.
Final reports about the “Our Voices” project:
On this website about “Our Voices”:
- Feb 2016 – presentation of the project
- Dec 2016 – 8 pictures of “Our Voices” in the 2016 year overview
- March 2017 – The European “Our Voices” meeting in France
- May 2017 – The Irish participants of “Our Voices” visit Eurofound
- June 2017 – The “Our Voices” learnings presented at the European Parliament
- June 2017 – The “Our Voices” learnings in the “Health and Human Rights” debate
Video 1 – prepared for the March 2017 European meeting
Video 2 – prepared for the presentation at the European Parliament
Video 3 – prepared for the presentation at the “Health as a Human Rights” event